Monday, April 14, 2008

A Man Walks Into a Bar....

A man walks into a bar with a duck under one arm and a wheel of swiss cheese under the other. He says to the bartender "My wife wants a divorce". 

That's it, no joke. My wife wants a divorce. 

Now before you start throwing popcorn at the screen while storming out of the theatre demanding your money back I would ask you to read just a little further. This isn't all gloom and doom. 

Blogging is to some a form of therapy. It allows the writer to express thoughts and feelings while remaining anonymous. The blogger may even chose to believe that what they write is important information to be shared and that they are enriching the lives of the readers. For me, this blog is intended to be a legacy to my children. My hope that when they are old enough to understand everything, they may read this and know that this is how I perceive life to be. Right or wrong. With that in mind I'll do my best to stick to the facts as I understand them when and if I discuss the separation and eventual divorce. I do not intend to bad mouth my wife. I hope to record the facts and let the reader believe what they will.

So give me a chance to redeem myself. It's not all gloom and doom as I said before. And as I introduce my two daughters and share with you all some of the things we've experienced, I think the time you spend reading this will be enjoyable. 

Back with more later.

No comments: