Monday, September 29, 2008

The clock reads 2:22am and I think it's time for a change.

I've decided that I want to write again but I can't do it out in the open anymore. It's a trade off. On one hand I love the fact that I got emails from people I've never met saying that they read some of my writing and came away with whatever they went away with. But on the other hand, well, have you ever done something knowing that you would get into trouble if you got caught but you did it anyway?? If you have then you'll understand. 

So I am taking the words of a dear friend and I'm starting a new, invitation only bloggy. I'm not sure how it works yet but I will send out an email to you all shortly. You can go to 
http://thelightersideofchaos.blogspot.com. It may send me a notice asking if I want to allow you access. No idea so we'll see.

I hope you all decide to follow me to my new playground. I will do my best to entertain.

Peace,
W

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

BTW, use Bluetooth jammer to jam all secret devices in your room or office.