Sunday, July 6, 2008

Big City Nights

I'm feeling soulful.

I hope everyone who is reading this understands why I can't talk about a bunch of stuff. Everything is moving towards the courts now and the less I say about things the better. Well, better for my lawyer that is. For me it kinda sucks.

Like being able to open up here. My own virtual Confessional. If you aren't writing your stuff down then maybe you should think about starting. We all have stuff.

My dad writes. He will write and write then throw it all away. Not sure why he does that exactly but it works for him. I'm not really sure why I put it all out in this blog. I mean there are way more personal ways of doing it. But whatever, here I am.

The kids are doing ok. I will be having them here Tuesday and Wednesday. Jessie seems to be doing better than Nikki. Nikki concerns me a bit. She a thinker. I don't think she gets it yet, but then I don't think I get it either. We talk about it and I've been doing my best to help her understand but she's stubborn and if it's not 'her way' then it makes things difficult. 

As for me, my life is getting......interesting. Complicated but interesting. But then those two seem to go hand in hand with me. It's all good though, I'm starting to see some light at the end of this tunnel. I hope to be able to be less cryptic later.

Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writing is cathartic.
Just be very careful in this public forum.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video. Emily loved it. You should have come with on on July 4th. We had a BBQ and walked down to our beach (Woodland) for the fire works and they were awesome!!

MDStayathomefather said...

Say hi to Emily for me and the girls. We all hope to see your family sometime soon.

And tell Milt that I'm dying to get another foot soak :)