Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Demons That You're Hiding From

And the funky mood continues.

I'm not sure what's going on with me right now. Part of it may be the isolation. I haven't talked to an adult since Saturday afternoon. I kinda figured that would happen once school ended but I didn't expect these results.

There is something else that's going on that I can't talk about. I'm not even sure why I'm writing about something that I can't go into. This is going to suck for me but it's going to be a lot worse for the girls. It actually may be the action that forces me to do the last thing I wanted to have happen. Sorry for the 007 speak. I just wanted to get this down in case I need to come back to it later.

It's funny how the smallest little things become huge when your circumstances change. The idea that you're important to someone even when you're not with them. Like the idea that they may be thinking about you the exact same moment you're thinking of them. You change your shirt and you just know that they're changing their shirt also. When you look at a star and just know that they're looking at the same star. It's the little things. When you feel like you've lost the person who 'got' you and you can't seem to think about your next step because it's too hard to do alone, the little things kill. 

Sorry, this isn't about what it might seem like. Trust me. Maybe someone reading this will get it.

I'll try to be more grounded next time.


No comments: