Sunday, June 1, 2008

Merry Go Round

Hey again.

Last night I went to the Arbonne's Detox party at Kristen's house. I must admitt that I had a great time. We did the whole wine/foot soak/girl talk thing and it was a blast. Luckily I wasn't the only guy there as Emily's father went. He and I spent most of the time on the back porch talking. Learned a couple new things about Jen. This chick (and I use term as a sign of affection) is the complete package. She's a dedicated mother and wife but she has this bad girl side that's just.....

The fact that she had no problem at all 'hulking out' in front of us guys was insane. The girl has it going on.

Although today at Emma's birthday party Jen totally ragged on me about the foot soak thing as she had left the party early and didn't get a chance to witness it. I was thinking about deducting some of the cool points she had received but eh...giving me crap about me soaking my feet is so her. So she gets a couple extra cool points. And for the record, my feet are all soft and smooth, thank you very much.

Ok, so today (although it will be yesterday by the time I post this) I took the girls to a birthday party for Emma, one of Nikki's school friends. I don't think I've ever been to a more organized, better planned kids party in my life. There was pizza and a couple of salads so it was easy for the kids to sit and eat quickly. There was a woman painting this kids faces which both Nik and Jess loved. There was a pinata which is kind of a must have I guess, and cake. We were in and out in less than two hours. I mean the kids were having such a good time and in turn made it easier for the parents. Time just flew by. I was having a great time and would have had no problem staying longer but this was nice. I hate long drawn out birthday parties.

I had invited the wife to come with us. Figured it would be good for the kids to see us out together but she was beat. It's the thought that counts right? I should get a couple cool points at least :P

Laters

No comments: