Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's hard to describe what I feel, what I'm going through. I haven't seen my girls in 4 days. I could have never imagined anything would hurt so much. As much as I tell myself that they are ok and that she is taking care of them, it feels like they've died. 

Things are worse now. I don't feel comfortable talking about it because now it's about the children. In the past if she wanted to take out her anger on me that was fine but now it's different. Things are worse and they probably won't be getting any better anytime soon. I don't know how I'm going to cope. I just know that I have to.

Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly...you have to, cos when you get them back they're gonna need oodles of your love for what that stinking bitch has done. Yeah, I'm saying mean words...but seriously, how anybody could do that to their own kids is beyond me.

Hang tough. They'll be back with you, and she'll rot in hell.

I don't see how any of what she's doing is legal either. I mean, surely it's blackmail. She's taken your kids and holding them to ransom so you'll sign something. They're not kids to her they're bartering material. She's sick in the head and I hope something can be done about it. I really do.

I'd be hammering on every member of her family's door, every friend and co-worker to find where she's taken them, which no doubt you've done. Keep hassling the cops, lawyers, etc. It just isn't right :(