Thursday, April 17, 2008

And the Stupidity Continues

So tonight my wife, after being home for about an hour, gets pissed about something and leaves saying she won't be home before the children go to bed. This is just classic her. She's obviously mad at me although I didn't say a word to her so she takes it out on the kids. What a joke. Whatever, it's better for me that she's not here anyway. 

Got an email today from an old friend of mine who I haven't talked to in forever. We worked together a while ago then she ran off to LA. Her email said that she was in Russia but would be coming back to DC shortly. I am totally stoked. This girl was just the most awesome person and I can't wait to for her to come around again. Should have many interesting blogs in the near furture.

Oh, and I need to talk a little bit about my night out last night now that I'm sober. I'll share that tomorrow.

No comments: