Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Special Time

Nikki goes to school twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 till 2:30. She loves school and she loves her teacher Mrs. Stephanie. One little side note, Mrs. Stephanie is a hotttie. It's actually a little distracting but what can you do.

Being my first daughter, Nikki got a lot of one on one time. She and I used to do everything together. We would go to the mall all the time. We had swimming classes and gymnastics classes. I would read to her and dance with her and a ton of other wonderful things. 

And I feel bad for Jessie. She never really got that time. Everything is her and Nikki. However, every Tuesday and Thursday we have two hours that's just for us. Not a lot of time to do much but we'll go to the Dollar store and get a new princess, or we'll stay home and have a tea party with play dough cookies. Or we'll play dress up where I get to be King and she's my beautiful princess daughter. Sometimes we'll just sit on the couch and watch a movie while she plays with my hair. But every 7 minutes Jessie will look up at me and ask 'Is it time to get Nikki yet'?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make having kids sound nice.

Wait /doubletake ...did I just say that?

If Lola/Jen reads this I'll never hear the end of it...lol

P.S. And yes, Jen's last comment goes for both of us :)