Monday, April 21, 2008

Just Another Rainy Day Without You

Jessie and I play this game. It's called 'I Love You More Than'. She will start by saying 'daddy, I love you more than cookies'. I return "I love you more then football". Then she'll go "I love you more than Hanna Montana". Every once in a while I'll say something that she knows I love like, "I love you more than coffee" and her eyes will get really wide and say 'Ohhhhhh..." That's when she knows I love her. And when she says "daddy, I love you more than chocolate" well, thats when I know she loves me.

She is an amazing little chubby ball of love. I was cleaning the kitchen today when she came in, kissed me on my knee then skipped out of the kitchen. She can make me cry.

Today was a pretty slow day around the homestead. It rained all day long, sapping pretty much all of my energy but I was able to get some cleaning done. The living room is a nightmare mainly because I've spent the last 3 months sleeping on the couch. But I got most of what I wanted done taken care of.

I sent out quite a few email, got quite a few responses. Debbie, sweetie, I need to hear from you. Even if the news is bad.

Heard from my DC/LA/Russian friend. She's a blast to talk to. She has all of this energy and it really comes across in her writings. I can't wait for her to get back here. There was a time long, long ago when I was able to hold more then my share when it came to drinking. She was one of a handful of people who I've known who could keep up. Hurry back darling, we have many drinks to drink and tales to tell.

Night everyone.

No comments: