Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Aim to Misbehave

First things first....I'm a little drunk :)

Second, a huge shout out to the mothers of the children at Mayo Nursery School. It's because of you that I'm drunk but I've had the best night ....god, I've had the best night I've had in a long, long time. Thank you all. Thank you all for making me feel better about myself and about the path I have chosen. 

Debbie, if you ever read this, you are a goddess and I love you to death. Thank you for everything.

Stacey, you were missed. Feel better soon.

PS. Arte and Lola, You are two of the brightest stars in my universe. You have meant more to me then I could ever hope to be able to explain or even understand myself.  I love you both, I hope you can understand that.

Things don't seem all that bleak, but what do I know, I'm drunk. 

Good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you too, William, and I speak for the both of us when I say that we hate to see you going through anything like this. In the time we've known you, we've seen what a great Dad you are to those girls, and how lucky they are to have such a devoted and doting parent.

Plus, you make us smile and just plain old happy to have come across your path. :)

Keep strong. We've got your back over the miles.

--Jen