Sunday, April 13, 2008

In the Begining

Hello and welcome to my life.

My name is William (not Bill or Will) and I've been a stay at home father to my two girls, Nicole and Jessica, since Nicole was born 4 1/2 years ago. It's been a strange and incredible journey but it has not been without hurdles and obstacles. While being a stay at home parent can be a struggle for even the sanest of people, being a man and staying at home (not to mention that my children are both girls) has been....interesting.  

And it gets more interesting by the minute. Details to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :)

Bookmarked you, so yunno...no pressure to write more yet, but carry on at a more rapid rate and I'll be fine with that :p

Blogging is a great way to just...get everything out.

Arte/Dylan...or um, just Vic :p

Anonymous said...

Hiya William :)

Glad to see you've joined the land of proper blogging. It's therapeutic, or so I've been told. I'll be lurking around, waiting to make off-color comments, etc. :p

--Lola, or Jen
(or Princess is you want cool points)