Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hey Hey, My My

Some guys fish, I Photoshop.


I was talking to Stacey after dropping Nikki at school. I had mentioned that I had screwed up and gave someone a little more information than I had planned a little too soon. So basicaly I messed up. But there's nothing I can do about it now. Maybe someday this person will understand what I really wanted to say but probably not

Anyway, Stacey listened to the story at after I was done she said that maybe the biggest thing about it all was that I stepped outside of the box of who I used to be and moved in another direction. And yeah you know, I am kinda proud of myself that I did something positive that was so unchararistic of me. Regardless of the results I stepped outside of my box.

And guys, if you're going through a divorce or separation it may be time to step outside of your own boxes. Look at it this way, you are going through a bad period in your life. You can chose to remain the same and expect a different result next time or you can really look inside yourselves and fix the things that aren't working. It's going to be hard, sometimes change is hard but maybe changing that one little thing about you will make all the difference.

For some it's fear of commitment. Others may be too self absorbed or workaholics. Whatever it it is, it's time to change. For me it was the fear of the first step. Always doubting the choices I made. But I took the step, I believed I was right regardless of the outcome. Sure I messed up the second and third steps but I'm usually very good with those. But now that I know I can take the first step eventually I will do it again and it will be easier. 

Clem Update - The little guy is still running around. Doing all the things a turtle should be doing. Still unsure of his chances of survival but he's been surprising me everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wanted poster. Please, please tell me where to send my application because you and your girls ar just 2 cute.

could you please post a pic of you (maybe without a shirt)?

Keep fighting and keep writing.

TB36

Anonymous said...

HA!!!! Yes, the girls are very cute. And no, I won't be posting pictures of me shirtless anytime soon sorry. However, if you wanna post one of yourself first I MAY consider it. :P

As far as the 'New Girlfriend' application, feel free to email me at wmhoyt@gmail.com. But remember, may will enter but only one can win. :)

Anyway, thank you. You made my week.

-W