Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Only Wine Michael

I feel like my soul is bleeding.

I don't know what's going on. I just need to write it down so I can take it apart later.

I haven't been sleeping well. Lately it's not that I can't sleep it's just that I'm fighting it.

I've been taking in a lot of peoples problems lately. I like the fact that people feel like they can come to me but maybe I'm overloading.

I want to go out right now. It's 9pm and I want to go to a bar with a million other lost boys and girls. But if I do I would wind up getting drunk and I don't know where I would wake up. Maybe that's what I need. Just find somebody to take pity on me and take me home like some scruffy, underweight dog.

Nikki is hovering. She senses somethings wrong with me. I smile but she's not buying it. She's too intuitive to be only 4 1/2 years old. This is going to crush her.

I know what I need but it ain't happening tonight. Maybe TEC can get me through till morning.

Tomorrow something is going to have to change.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

MDStayathomefather said...

/hugs back

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices for the boots are about 320 bucks on every page. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 200 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?