Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Still Cookie Dough

ACK!!! I feel kind of bad about the last post. I really don't want to turn this into a name calling blog. There's enough of that in the world. I guess I just wanted to point out that my wife's entire cheering section is made up of ...let's just say, people of less then stellar values and they are influencing my wife. Maybe I should edit or delete the post. I'll sleep on it first.

Ok, I'm totally crushing on the Food Lion girl.

A while back one of the check out girls at my local supermarket was really nice and discounted a plastic Hanna Montana cup I wanted to buy for Jessie. I took the girls with me one time, she was working and she really enjoyed talking to them. Tonight I needed Pepsi and oranges and while I only had two items I waited in her line just to talk to her. She asked where the girls were and I showed her the present I bought for Jessie (Jessie went poopie on the potty all by herself today). She is way too cute, way too nice, and way out of my league :P

As I was out buying oranges and Bratz Dolls listening to the iPod, a song came on that reminded me of an old flame. I began thinking about how all the special women in my life have their own songs. The list is as follows

Rebecca - Take the Long Way Home/Supertramp
Kelly - Happy Birthday Baby/Jay Ferguson
Julie - Patience/Guns and Roses
Kathy - I Remember You/Skid Row
Zoe - Things Left Behind/Once Hush
My Wife - Tears in Heaven/Eric Clapton

I think I'm gonna give Food Lion Girl - Hot in Herre/Nelly. Not like she's ever gonna be anything other then Food Lion Girl but eh, I'm crushin' tonight.

Love ya

FYI - No Food Lion Girls were harmed in the writing of this post. I have a crush, that's all. I would never purposely bring my girls around anyone who I thought I would ever attempt to go after. I know how to be a good parent.

No comments: